- Construction Pros Benefit From Industrial Ingenuity As Crescent APEX Launches Non-Marring Covered Tool Line
奶水小说The "finishing touch" might come last, but it's also the first thing people see. Doorknobs, cabinet handles, light switches, window frames and other features have to be free of damage to be considered finished, and the fact is that mistakes happen.
- Produce More Threads Per Tool
奶水小说The synchronisation of a machine, that is to say the rotation of the spindle interacting with the feed, is one of the most important reasons for tool wear when producing threads.
- Canon Solutions America, Inc. Expands Cutter Portfolio With Three Additional Models From MultiCam, Inc.
Canon Solutions America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., today announced the addition of three Celero Series Digital Cutters from MultiCam, Inc., an expert in the large format finishing market, to its finishing solutions portfolio.
- Diablo Introduces SPEEDemon? Self Feed Bits Designed For Increased Cordless Drill Productivity
Diablo, a solution-oriented range of best-in-the-world and best-for-our-world products, introduces their new SPEEDemon? Self Feed Bits.
- Tungaloy’s DrillMeister Offers New 12xD Drill Body
Tungaloy’s DrillMeister line of head changeable drills now includes a new drill body in a length-to-diameter ratio of 12xD.
- BIG KAISER Releases Two Chip Breaker Inserts For Finish Boring
BIG KAISER Precision Tooling has released two new insert chip-breaker types designed to improve surface finish in long-chipping materials.