| || || |
The Lisnavagh Timber Project grows, sources, conditions and supplies fully traceable home-grown Irish hardwood timber, from sustainable resources, to Ireland's furniture makers and woodworkers.
Discover the Who, Where and How of LTP. If you want to know more about us and what we are doing, start here.
See our latest stocks of kiln dried and air dried timber. Woods include oak, ash, beech, birch, elm, sycamore, chestnut, lime and many others. We can also finish your timber for you.
See the latest news on the Lisnavagh Timber Project, subscribe to our free newsletter and see what the media and others have to say about us.
Use our Glossary to find out what terms from "annual growth ring" to 'waney edged' mean. Also see our new Links Directory, and several other useful resources.
| || |
Have you seen our Bunbury Boards?
Look at our sister website www.bunburyboards.com!!
Your Timber Needs
Please complete our (quick!) survey to give us a better picture of your timber requirements.
The survey is designed for all types of woodworker.
| |THE IRISH WOOD FORUM
Visit our discussion forum and discover what going on in the world of Irish timber!. Also, we are developing a portal of organisations and furniture makers. If you make or sell or products made of Irish timber, let us know and we would be delighted to list details.
- The Lisnavagh Timber Project specialises in Irish homegrown hardwood timber.
- Our timber comes from sustainable resources.
- We supply furniture makers, woodworkers, DIY homeowners and many other wood users.
- We do not discriminate against small scale purchasers.
- Our wood is available air dried or kiln dried. (See our wood Stock and Prices section)
- We can resaw and plane your timber to your specific dimensions. (Learn more)
- You are welcome to visit us without commitment (but please contact us first!)
- Many of our customers come back to us again and again.
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us.
- We hope you will contact us, now that you have found us.